Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tweetsie Pictures are here!!!

I took my disposable camera to be developed, and CVS printed the pictures on a CD, so now I have pictures from the mountains and Tweetsie!
You'll notice in many of the pictures, Molly is wearing a "leash". This was invented for her! It's actually a cute monkey backpack, and you can hold onto the tail to keep track of your child. PERFECT!! Because she wanted nothing to do with holding hands or staying in the stroller. So, yes, we did leash our children at the park.
Here is Mary Stuart and Tom on the big train. She was not a fan of the Indians, and kept telling them, "No ma'am. You are not my friend and you are not being nice". And she was serious about it!


Here is Molly as excited as can be:



Heck yeah! I'm getting the pics where I want...finally..

Here are some other shots:




That's it! We had a great time...a perfect park for toddlers!

1 comment:

The Brock Family said...

Awww...I want to be there! Looks like you guys had so much fun!